In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, dailysportx.com has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement. For claimed infringement notifications, please contact us.
Anyone who alleges a violation of his or her intellectual property must submit the following documentation to the company:
* The electronic or physical signature of an authorized representative for the owner of the allegedly infringed material.
* An identification of any and all works that have allegedly been infringed, identification of the allegedly infringed material, and its location on the company’s website. The identification must be specific as to the exact location of the material that the owner wishes to see removed.
* Contact information of the party contacting the company. This includes name, phone number, mailing address and email address.
* A statement that the contacting party has a good-faith belief that the alleged infringed material is unauthorized by the owner of the copyright, the agent or the law.
* A statement that the information provided in the complaint is true and accurate and that the agent contacting the company is authorized to do so under the penalty of perjury.
After we receive the infringement notification, our policy is to immediately remove the infringed material or deny access to it.